Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Pumpkin Bars

For me and my family at Thanksgiving tomorrow I will be hosting at my house for the first time. I'm excited because I get to make some new recipes that are easy to make and easy on my budget. I'm all for easy recipes just as long as they are good. I found an Easy Pumpkin Bars recipes that I will be cooking at my house for Thanksgiving. I though I would share this recipe with you guys because it looks so good.

Easy Pumpkin Bars


Ingredients

1 yellow cake mix
1 egg
1/4 c butter, melted and cooled
2 eggs
1/2 c white sugar
2/3 c milk
1/2 c white sugar
1 t of cinnamon
1/4 c butter, melted

Directions
1. Save 1 c Cake mix. Add the rest of the cake mix in a medium bowl mix with 1 egg, 1/4 butter melted.
2. Press firmly batter into 9"x13" greased baking dish.
3. Combine pumpkin, egg, 1/2 c sugar and 2/3 c milk in a medium bowl.
4. Spread over the batter.
5. Combine the reserved cake mix, 1/2 c sugar, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup cooled butter.
6. Crumble over the pumpkin layer.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Cool before cutting into bars.

I found this recipe from Blessed Beyond a Doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment