Reese's Pieces Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist Milk Chocolate Cake Mix (15.25 oz)
1/2 cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
1 (10 oz) bag Reese's Mini Pieces Peanut Butter Candy Baking Chips (approx. 1 1/3 c)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in large mixing bowl, and beat well.
3. Stir in Reese's Mini Pieces baking chips with spoon.
4. Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour
5. after dough has chilled, drop onto ungreased nonstick cookie sheet in rounded balls.
6. Bake for approx. 7-9 minutes or until done
Found this recipe on The Frugal Girls