25 Days of Cookies
Easy Butterfinger Cake Mix Cookies
1 (15.25 oz) box Betty Crocker Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix
2 C(approx. 1 10 oz. Bag) Butterfinger Baking Bits (or us chopped fun sized Butterfinger Bars)
1/2 c Canola or Vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in large mixing bowl, and beat well.
3. Stir in Butterfinger bits with spoon.
4. Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour
5. Bake for approx. 7-9 minutes or until cookies are done.
Found this recipe on The Frugal Girls.