Chili Cheese Dog Biscuits
1 can (15 oz.) Chili with beans
2 hot dogs sliced
1 can (16.3 oz. Pillsbury grands! refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz.)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 8 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl mix chili and hotdogs.
3. Separate the bowl into 8 biscuits. Press each biscuit into 5 inch round.
4. Place 1 round in each muffin cup. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4 inch rim.
5. Spoon about 1/4 chili mix into each cup.
6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuit are golden brown.
7. Cool 5 minutes and remove from pan.
8. Top each with a spoonful of sour cream; sprinkle with cheddar cheese