25 Days of Cookies
Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Cookies
1 c Skippy Peanut Butter
1 c Sugar + 1/4 c sugar
30 Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Mix Peanut Butter, 1 c sugar, egg and vanilla together in medium sized mixing bowl. Stir well.
2. Place dough in fridge, and refrigerate for 45 minutes - 1 hour.
3.Line Cookie Sheets with Parchment Paper, and pour 1/4 cup sugar into small bowl and set aside.
4. after dough has been chilled, roll into small sized balls, then roll around in small sugar bowl/
5.Place on parchment lined cookie sheets, approx. 2 inches apart (don't flatten)
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until done
7. Immediately after removing from oven carefully place a hersey kiss in the center of each cookie and gently push down.
8. Allow to cool slightly and then transfer to cooling rack to finish cooling
Found this recipes on The Frugal Girls