Crock Pot Italian Chicken
4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
16 oz. bottle of Italian dressing
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
4-6 potatoes scrubbed cut into half wedges (peeled)
1/2 bag of mini carrots
1. Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
2. Squirt a small amount of the Italian dressing on the bottom of the crock pot.
3. Place 2 chicken breasts in crock pot. then pour more Italian dressing on the chicken.
4. Sprinkle half of the cheese and Italian seasoning onto the chicken.
5. Place the next two chicken breasts into the crockpot. but not directly on top of the other chicken breast.
6.Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the chicken. pour carrots on top.
7. Pour more of the Italian dressing and Italian seasonings on the carrots and chicken.
8. Place potatoes on top.
9. Pour the remaining Italian dressing on the potatoes. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
10. Cook on low for 6-8 hours