No Bake Reese's Krispies Cookies
4 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
1 c light corn syrup
3/4 c granulated sugar
1 1/4 c peanut butter
5 regular sized Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
1/2 c milk chocolate chips
1. Line your baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
2. In a large glass bowl, combine your corn syrup, sugar and peanut butter.
3. Cook on high heat for 2 minutes. Then cook for 30 seconds until your mixture is evenly combined/
4. Pour your peanut butter mixture over your Rice Krispies.
5. Mix until well blended.
6. Mix in your chocolate chips quickly while the mixture is still hot. Stir until fully combined.
7. Let that cool just a couple of minutes.
8. Chop up your Reese's Candy Bards into chucks.
9. Add them to your mixture and combine
10. Scoop out balls using a heaping Tablespoon place the balls on your waxed paper.
11. Let them sit for 15 minutes and serve!
I found this recipe on Kitchen Fun with my 3 sons