Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast
2 lbs. hot breakfast sausage
1 (30-32 oz.) bag frozen tater tots
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
2 cups milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat.
3. In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked sausage and cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 9x13 inch pan.
4. Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and milk. Pour over tater tot mixture.
5. Cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later.
6. Bake uncovered for 50-60 minutes or until eggs are set.