25 Day of Cookies
3 Ingredient Brown Batter Cookies
1 box (18.3 oz.) fudge brownie mix
eggs, oil and water called for on brownie mix box
1 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 roll (16.5 oz.) Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake and cook brownies as directed on box for 13x9 inch pan.
2. In medium bowl, crumble one fourth of the baked brownies (about 1 cup packed) and stir in cream cheese until mixed well.
3. Roll mixture into 8 balls. Reserve remaining brownies for another use.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line extra large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
5. Cut cookie dough into 16 slices. Flatten slices and form 2 slices of cookie dough around 1 brownie ball Completely sealing edges of dough and forming into ball.
6. Place on cookie sheet pressing down slightly. Repeat with remaining cookies, placing at least 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
7. Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack to cool completely.