2 cans crescent rolls
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg white
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 Tablespoon milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13x9 inch backing pan.
2. Lay one pack of crescent rolls in the pan and pinch the openings together.
3. Beat the cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and egg together until smooth. Spread the mixture over the crescent rolls evenly.
4. Then place the 2nd package of crescent rolls over top of the mixture.
5. Bake 35-45 minutes until the top is golden brown
6. To make glaze mix together the glaze ingredients and top on cheese Danish after it has cooled for 20 minutes.
Thank you for checking out this recipe have a blessed day.