1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
salt and pepper
For the Sauce:
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice or apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. Cook rice according to instructions on package
2. Steam broccoli
3. Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper and place in large non stick skillet. Cook until done, stirring often.
4. In a small bowl or a measuring cup, combine brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, vinegar and cornstarch. Whisk together until there are no cornstarch lumps.
5. Add sauce to chicken and cook stirring constantly, until thickens into shiny glaze
6. remove from heat and serve immediately with rice and steamed broccoli
Thank you for checking out this recipe have a blessed day!