Today is National Winnie the Pooh Day! Which means that it is Winnie the Pooh Birthday! Me and my children are going to be celebrating Winnie the Pooh Birthday by doing a craft and making a Winnie the Pooh craft after school. I wanted to share our craft and snack recipe that we have found it looks fun!
With the craft all you will be needing is a paper plate, yellow paint, black pipe cleaners, black pom poms, small black pom poms, glue and yellow pom poms.
To assemble this craft all you have todo is paint your paper plate yellow and let it dry. after it has dried glue on one black pom pom in the middle of the plate. Then glue on 2 small black pom pom for the eyes. Then cut 2 small pieces of black pipe cleaners for the eye brows and glue them above yours eye (small black pom poms). Then take one medium black pipe cleaner and bend both ends and glue it on the plate for the smile. Then take your yellow pom poms and glue them on top of your paper plate for pooh's ears.
For our afternoon snack we are making Winnie the Pooh Sweet Honeycomb Treat
1. For Thin Cereal Bars use a 9x13 pan or for a normal thickness us a 8x8 or 9x9 pan.
2. For thicker cereal bars in square pan (8x8 or 9x9) use 3T Butter, 4 cups mini marshmallows and 6 cups of cereal.
3. for thinner bars (9x13) use 1/4 c butter, 5-6 cups mini marshmallows and 8 cups cereal
4. Grease your pan with some butter
5. melt your butter in a pot on low heat with marshmallows stirring frequently.
6. Once gooey and melty, stir in the cereal until it all mixed together well.
7. Spread the mixture into the greased pan and smooth down as best you can.
Thank you for checking out my craft and recipe. Have a Blessed Day!