Crazy Good Casserole
4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
6 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
1 box (16 oz.) dried spiral pasta
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook, crumble back and sit aside.
2. While bacon is cooking cut chicken into bite sized chucks. cook chicken in bacon drippings.
3. add garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
4. While chicken is cooking, prepare pasta according to directions.
5. spray a 9x13 baking pan with non stick cooking spray. preheat oven to 400 degrees.
6. Drain pasta, and return to pot. add chicken, both cans of cream of chicken soup, 1 cup monterrey jack cheese stir to mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
7. Top with crumbled bacon. Then top with remaining cup of monterrey jack cheese.
8. Bake 400 degrees for about 20 minutes just until cheese is melted and beginning to brown on top
Thank you for checking out this recipe have a blessed day!