1 cups slivered almonds
1/2 c butter
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
1. Line bottom and side of 9x9 pan or round pan with aluminum foil. butter foil heavily; set aside
2. combine almonds, butter, sugar and corn syrup in a 10 inch skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Boil still stirring until mixture a rich golden brown, about 5-6 minutes.
4. Quickly spread on prepared pan.
5. Cool about 15 minutes or until firm. Remove from pan and remove from foil. Break into pieces make 3/4 pound
Thank you for checking out this recipe have a blessed day!