3 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup or 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon paprika, garnish
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 8x8 inch baking dish with butter or non stick spray.
2. Combine soup and sour cream in a large bowl, then stir in shredded chicken.
3. Season generously with salt and pepper, and stir in Italian seasoning, paprika and red pepper flakes.
4. Pour Mixture into greased baking dish, then top with crushed ritz crackers.
5. Evenly pour melted butter over the crushed crackers, then place baking dish in oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until dish is heated through and crackers are golden brown.
6. remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
Thank you for checking out this recipe have a blessed day!