1 1/2 cups flour
4 medium size ripe bananas, smashed
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking sod
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/3 cup sugar
1 TBSP ground Cinnamon
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 in loaf pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat brown sugar and smashed bananas. Add in egg, vanilla, and Greek yogurt. Mix until combined.
3. Add in flour and baking soda and mix until just combined.
4. In a small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon.
5. Spread 1/2 of the batter into pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture, then, spread remaining batter on top.
6. Sprinkle top of batter with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Let bread sit in pan for 5 minutes before removing.
9. Cool completely on wire rack.
Thank you for checking out this recipe have a blessed day!