8 ounces Spaghetti
1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef
1 (1 oz.) package taco seasoning
2/3 cup water
1 can (10.75 oz.) cream of chicken soup
1 can (10 oz.) can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
1 (8 oz.) package velveeta cheese, cubed
1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. lightly spray a 9x9 inch pan with cooking spray. set aside
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. drain. set aside
3. In a large skillet cook ground beef over medium high heat until no longer pink. drain fat. return meat to skillet. add taco seasoning and water. stir to combine. cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in soup, velveeta and rotel tomatoes. Reduce heat to low and cook until the cheese melts, stirring constantly.
5. Stir in cooked spaghetti and pour into prepared dish. Top with cheese.
Thank you for checking out this recipe have a blessed day!