Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
2 (12 oz.) cans cinnamon rolls, cut into quarters
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
4 tablespoons maple syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Spray the inside of your crock pot dish with nonstick cooking spray
2. Place a layer of cinnamon roll pieces to completely cover the bottom of your slow cooker. set aside the icing packets
3. beat eggs in a small bowl
4. Mix together the heavy cream, maple syrup, vanilla and spices until blended well; add to the eggs and mix together.
5. Pour entire mixture evenly over the layer of cinnamon rolls in the slow cooker.
6. spread the remaining cinnamon roll pieces evenly over the top and squeeze - spoon on packet of icing over rolls.
7. cover ad cook on low for 2.5 hours or until sides are golden and rolls are set.
8. switch heat setting to warm.
9. drizzle remaining icing packet over top and serve warm.
Thank you for checking out this recipe have a blessed day!