6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
1 cup mayonnaise or plain Greek yogurt
1 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Place diced chicken into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine the mayo/yogurt, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Spread mixture evenly on top of chicken.
4. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese on top of mayo mixture
5. place dish in preheated oven, 375 degrees and bake for 30-35 minutes
6. remove from oven and serve chicken over rice, pasta or by itself
Thank you for checking out this recipe have a blessed day!