15 Minute Honey Garlic Chicken
2 teaspoons olive oil (or canola oil)
1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes (about 1/2 inch)
salt and black pepper
3 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
3 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional, adjust for heat)
1. Heat Olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Lightly season the cubed chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Add the chicken to the skillet and brown on one side about 3-4 minutes.
4. Meanwhile make the glaze. Whisk the honey, soy sauce, garlic and red pepper flakes, if using in a small bowl until well combined.
5. Add the sauce to the pan and toss to coat the chicken pieces. Cook until chicken is cooked through 4-5 more minutes.
I found this recipe on Family Food on the Table