If you are like me and like to make a twist on the simple recipes then here is one for you that I have tried and my family loves. Its called Chili Dog Casserole.
Chili Dog Casserole
2 (15 oz) Cans chili with beans
1 (16 oz) package beef frankfurters
10 (8 inch) flour tortillas (fajita size)
1 (8oz) package cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spread 1 can of chili with beans in the bottom of 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. Roll up franks inside of tortillas and place in baking dish, seam side down, on top of chili with beans.
4. Top with remaining Chili with beans and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
I found this recipe at Peace, Love & Understaning