Crock Pot Ham
Boneless Fully Cooked Ham (approx. 4-5lbs.)
1 cup Pure Maple Syrup
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoon French's Dijon Honey Mustard
1 teaspoon allspice
1. Remove casing from Ham if it has one.
2. Score top of ham by carefully making diagonal cuts on the surface approx. 1 inch apart.
3. Place ham in crock pot.
4. In small mixing bowl, mix together maple syrup, brown sugar, mustard and allspice
5. Pour mixture over Ham, and use a basting brush it all over the top and sides.
6. Cover crock pot with lid and cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours or until done.
7. Occasionally scoop up sauce mixture and brush over ham while cooking.
I found this recipe on The Frugal Girls