Microwave Peanut Brittle
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup corn syrup
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Combine sugar, syrup and salt in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for 5 minutes on high.
3. Stir in peanuts. Microwave 3 to 5 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
4. Microwave until syrup and peanuts are light brown.
5. Stir in butter, vanilla and baking soda until light and foamy.
6. Spread on buttered cookie sheet.
7. Cool and Break.
I found this recipe at Julies Eats and Treats