Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
16 cups popped pop corn
1 cup butter
1 1/3 cups sugar
1/2 cup corn syrup
1 (10 oz.) Bag Marshmallows
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter, sugar and corn syrup together.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
3. Remove from heat and add the vanilla. Pour over pop corn and stir until well incorporated.
4. Spray your hands with cooking spray and form 3 inch balls. Place on parchment paper.
5. Makes about 17 to 18 popcorn balls.
I found this recipes Chef in Training