1 bag (25 oz. Bag) Frozen Ravioli
1 Jar (26 oz. jar) Marinara Sauce
2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Parmesan Cheese, for sprinkling
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray bottom and sides of a 9x13 rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish.
4. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce; top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese.
5. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in the center. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
I found this recipe at Tasty Kitchen