Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza
1 Box Garlic Bread Texas Toast (8 Slices)
1 Jar Pizza Sauce
Pepperoni or other pizza toppings
2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
2. Place the Garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
3. Add a little bit of pizza sauce to each slice of bread enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with pepperoni or your desired pizza toppings.
4. Cover with cheese. Continue this process until all the slices of bread are done.
5. Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
I found this recipe at Recipe Diaries