Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups
2 (8 oz.) Package Cream Cheese, Softened
1 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
2 cups shredded chicken (rotisserie)
1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chili, well drained
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 green onions sliced
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
8 burrito sized tortillas
1. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients (expect the tortillas) until well blended.
2. Spread about 1/2 up of the mixture over the entire surface of a tortilla.
3. Roll up tightly. repeat with remaining tortillas.
4. Refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes.
5. Slice into 1/2 inch slice with a serrated knife to prevent crushing and serve.
Found this recipe at The Girl who ate everything