Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
1 deli rotisserie chicken
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
2 teaspoons all purpose flour
2 cups Progresso chicken broth (from 32 oz carton)
1 1/2 cups Yoplait Greek 100 Plain yogurt (from 32 oz. container)
3 Cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (12 oz.)
7 Flour tortillas (10 inch)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove meat from chicken; discard skin and bones. Shred Chicken meat; set aside
2. In a 10 inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour with whisk until blended. Cook about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Gradually add broth, beating continuously with whisk. Stir in yogurt until sauce is smooth and free of lumps. Add 1 cup of the cheese; stir well. set aside.
3. Place about 1/4 cup chicken in center of each tortilla; top each with about 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up tortillas into cigar shape; place in ungreased 13x9 inch (3 quart) glass baking dish.
4. Pour white sauce over filled tortillas. Sprinkle remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese evenly over top.
5. Bake 35 minutes or until cheese is melted.
I found this recipe at Pillsbury