Honey Roasted Carrots
3 lbs. Carrots, peeled and sliced on a bias to 1 1/2 inch long pieces (slice thicker portions into halves)
3 tablespoons Olive Oil
Salt and Freshly ground black pepper
3 Tablespoon honey
1 1/2 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 1/2 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place carrots in a mound on a 17 by 12 inch rimmed baking sheet.
3. Drizzle with Olive oil and season with salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat.
4. Spread into an even layer.
5. Roast in preheated oven 20 minutes then remove from oven.
6. In a small bowl stir together honey and apple cider vinegar.
7. Drizzle carrots with honey mixture and toss well to evenly coat.
8. Return to oven and roast about 10 to 20 minutes longer.
9. Remove from oven, toss again and sprinkle with fresh parsley and thyme. Serve warm.
I found this recipe at Cooking Classy