Slow Cooker Pork Chop Stroganoff
4 Large bone-in rib pork chops
1 tablespoon butter
8 oz sliced mushrooms
1 can (10.75 oz.) Cream of mushroom soup
1 envelope pork gravy mix
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup sour cream
1. Mix the soup and the gravy mix in a small bowl. Add to the slow cooker. Add mushrooms on top of the sup mixture.
2. Brown the pork chops in butter in a large skillet. Transfer to slow cooker after browning, placing on top of soup/mushrooms
3. Deglaze the skillet with 1/2 cup water; pour over pork chips in slow cooker.
4. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours. Remove pork chops to serving platter.
5. Mix the 1/3 cup sour cream into the slow cooker mix until smooth.
6. Serve sauce on top of chops.
I found this recipe at Eat at Midnite